ALL Biosciences students are welcome to participate in BioAIMS
Becoming a member is easy - just join our mailing lists or come to an event!
Join Our Mailing lists
A low traffic mailing list for BioAIMS announcements, such as happy hours, general meetings, and other weekly official BioAIMS events. Only BioAIMS officers can post to this list.
Open discussion list for Biosciences students for diversity, equity, and inclusion issues. Use this mailing list to promote events of interest to, raise issues with, or share relevant articles to the biosciences community. There is no moderation of members posting to this list; we will approve non-member posts on a case-by-case basis.
Attend Our events
We host a variety of events, including:
- Quarterly general meetings, advocacy roundtables, and happy hours
- Annual diversity retreat in Santa Cruz mountains
- Professional development events
- Outreach events targeting underrepresented undergraduate and high school students
- Wellness events
- Cultural celebrations and social events to build community
Help with an event
- Help us plan and set up events! Just email the officer leading the event to get involved. This is a great, low pressure way to make new friends in BioAIMS!
- See a need we're not addressing? Propose an event to our officers by emailing the chair(s) you think best fit your idea.
Partner with us
- In the past, we have collaborated with GradQ, SBSA etc.
- We are eager to collaborate with other campus groups. Please reach out to the relevant officer if you have an idea for collaboration.
- Let us advertise your events. If you have an event that you think would be of interest to BioAIMS, let us know, and we will advertise it to our members.